Farming Valley 0.9.2 released
A new update to Farming Valley have now been released. It can be found on the Twitch launcher and ATLauncher.
A new world is recommended, but old worlds should work.
Added Coins-1.10.2-1.0.1 by https://twitter.com/ParkerMc01
– Useful for trading on servers.
Added Bookshelf-1.10.2-126.96.36.1997 (Needed for EnchatingPlus)
- Yulif now sells coins. These coins sells and buys for the same amount. These can be used on servers. So one player can buy x coins. Then give them to another player, which he then can sell.
- You can now also craft the “Engineer’s Hammer” from Immersive Engineering (You can still buy it too). But this fixes the issue, were the “HAMMAH! Achievement” could not be achieved. Thanks http://farming-valley.wikia.com/wiki/Bugs for reporting it 🙂
- Candice now sells Feed Bags, for the InventoryPets.
- Disabled Sea caves from InventoryPets (ups).
- Liara at the cafe, now sells some new furnaces.
- Fixed a bug with issues buing the compact chancecube at Tomas.
- Tomas at the church now sells Supremium armor! (Very expensive, but very good)
- Tomas at the church now sells Supremium weapons and tools (Very expensive, but very good)
- Katlin now sells the seed reproducer (For Mystical Agriculture crops)
- Mayor Jeimmi now sells some very overpowered crops (From Mystical Agriculture) This is “endgame” content, so they are expensive.
- Moved stamps and mailbox from cafe to Cloe, as Cloe likes books, it seems fitting she now sells the stamps and mailbox instead of being brought at the cafe.
- Cloe now have a shop and sells EnchantingPlus items/blocks, and other items.
- Prosperity Shards can be brought at the BlackSmith
- Tomas at the Church now sells Soulium dust.
- Tiberius from the Clockmaker now have a shop. He sells different “blood” themed items, which means that Life Blood crystal have been moved from Church to Clockmaker now.
- Soul Cage have been moved from Blacksmith to Church.
- Added 14 new achievement to complete in the achievement book. If you use a old world, use the command “/flushAchievements” to get the new achievements.
- Fenn which is Tiberius son, now have a shop where he sell some of his toys (ChanceCubes)
- Fenn now sells the Tier 1 pendant from ChanceCubes mod.