The more peacefull update.
A new update is out to Farming Valley. I decided to remove thirst, as the “hunger” in Minecraft, is similar to the energy bar in Stardew Valley. I also removed BabyMobs, as they anyways rarely spawned. I Removed Waddles (The Penguins) BUT only because a new mod was added that have Penguins. I removed Bettertitlescreen as that mod was not really needed, so might as well get some faster loading time on the pack by removing it.
I added the mod Exotic Birds, which adds lots of new birds to the world. Which makes it feel much more alive. I also finally made it, so you can craft tracks from Railcraft.
- You can now buy a multi colored collar for your dog, at Candice.
- You can now buy a spotted collar for your dog, at Candice.
- You can now buy a Whistle for your dog, at Candice.
- You can now buy a Throw stick for your dog, at Candice.
- Added a shapeless recipe to change a “droll throw stick” into a normal throw stick again.
- Ashlee from the Poultry Farm, now sells new item/blocks used for the new mod that have been added (Exotic Birds)
- Disabled Thirst
- Removed water from being your initialinventory when creating a new world, as thirst have been disabled.
- The Blacksmith now sells rails, so you can finally make Railcraft tracks.
- Made some very small changes to the main menu.
- Added Exotic Birds 1.10.2-1.4.2
- Updated DoggyTalents-1.10.2-184.108.40.206-universal
– Can use pick block button on dog with gives doggycharm
– Fix dogs wandering when trying to follow owner
– This update also removed the Command Emblem, but then added the Whistle, which is sold in the shop.
- Removed BabyMobs-1.10.2-1.5.5
- Removed BetterTitleScreen-1.10.2-1.2e
- Removed Waddles-1.10.2-0.5.4 as ExoticBirds have penguins.