I have decided to save all the changes that is being done to MadPack 3 Beta 4 in one place. This post will be updated as soon as new changes is being made to the update. All further beta version and updates to the pack, will get its own post here on this blog.
As with all updates, you will most likely require a new world.
Last edited: 29. August – Beta 4.2 is now out
WARNING: Earlier beta worlds WONT work with this update.
Added Candy Grave Fix Thanks https://twitter.com/sinkillerj <3
– Bug fixes
– Added “Get Caged” a block that will create a 25x25x12 Cage when break. Can be removed right clicking it with a Sponge on a Dongle
– Created new Enchantment “Bamily Love” (Should not be available via normal enchantment)
– Bamily Love has a 1 in 1000 chances to drop a Bam-TShirt when mining.
– Pickappa (Only the iron one) comes pre-enchanted with Bamily Love.
– Pickappa 123 can place torches (if player have them on inventory) with right click. (Needs some minor fine tweaking)
– Added “Bamskin Donut” (Same as Ultra Bams Apple but no EMC) (For quest reward)
– Bug fixes
Updated Forge 1492
– Tons of bug fixes
Updated Chisel 2 – 2.5.0
– HotFix for the ClassCastException with the GUI
– Added 50+ models, did some renderer optimization!
– Better, faster, stronger rendering. Everything is based on VBOs, triangle strips and magic. The rendering is completly GPU bound and not CPU bound anymore. Perfs, perfs, perfs. + The renderer itself is a new wip mod included in this release (PTRModelLib). If you want to desactivate the outline when looking at a model, check out PTRModelLib.cfg. + Shift clicking will ignore the bounding of other models, allowing you to place models within models. + Glass and snow are not blocking placement anymore. + Fixed potential problem with fake tileentity badly casting.
– Fixed a proxy issue that prevented placing materials in the Decobench.
– Fixed missing texture parts bug.
– Shorter loading time (cut down by 30s) by temporarily removing startup mipmaps computation. Mipmaps will be re-added once it can be done in an efficient way.
Updated Dimhub 0.0.13
– Injected CandyCraft as 2nd Dimension. All the other dimensions moved 1 room.
– Killing Jelly King (KingSlime) on Dimension 24 (The Dungeon) will unlock the 3rd dimension
– Investigate why trying to get back from end to hub fails
– Removed recipe of the Item teleporter
– Added new blocks for the frames of each dimension
– Medals now replace the “Item Teleporter”
– 6 Medals, one for each Boss beaten.
– Item Teleporter still in game, can only be obtained on Creative Mode (Just for emergencies)
– Now the reward is not put on players inventory, but spawned at theirs positions (If inventory was full, they didn’t got the item)
– Fixed blending issues (really bright text under certain conditions)
– Fixed bug when replacing item in recipe input
– Fixed rayTracing bug
– Fixes the black bars in books.
– Compressed schematic files can now be read (probably the majority of schematics you will encounter).
Updated MP3 Bams Streaming Pack
– Alumite, Ardite, Cobalt, Manyullyn bricks (Textures by TherminatorX)
– Cactus, Paper and Netherrack textures for some of the ranged weapons (Textures by TheStapler)
– Fix potential crashes with armor stuff
– Fix potential crash when smeltery size changes
– Fix potential crash with the lumber axe
– Fix CraftingStation Chest NEI stuff
– Fix a dupe bug
– Several other smaller fixes
– RFTools integration/balance (similar to Mystcraft)
– Fix Enderium not being blacklisted as Mystcraft Page
– Fix a crash with bolts and external mod integration
– Fix a possible crash with thrown daggers
– Fix crashes with worldgen when smeltery is disabled
Added one new quest chapter
Nether Pickappa quest now requires you to make Pickappa and Pickappa 123
Added 1 new Nether Quest
Disabled IC2 Uranium worldgen
Made a Yellorite to Uranium shapeless recipe
10 CandyCraft dimension quest
Made recipe for Honey emblem
Added 5 new reward bags
Added recipe for Caramel bow
Fixed a EMC exploit thanks http://www.twitch.tv/og_arist0tle
15 new lucky blocks