Crainer Craft: 1.0.3
A new update to Crainer Craft have just been released. It fixes some install issues some of you have had, and some crashes.
Full changelog can be found here:
– Bug fixes and new rewards
– Performance improvements in both CPU and memory usage
– Color Palette system overhauled. Biome colors are more accurate.
– Removed lag when first joining world
– New ‘Vault’ UI theme, because Fallout 4, that’s why!
– Updated Splash/About dialog
– Support for mapping Tinker’s Construct slime islands
– Added ja_JP language support
– Version checker now links you directly to curseforge.com
– JMServer now included in the same jar with the client mod
– Codebase updated to make supporting both Minecraft 1.7.10 and Minecraft 1.8 feasible
– Lots of bugfixes
– Bug fixes
(Info for server owners: mods and config folder have been changed)
You can find the full modlist here https://www.atlauncher.com/pack/CrainerCraft