Crainer Craft: 1.0.4
A new update to Crainer Craft have just been released. It fixes some small bugs, but also adds some new items, oh and many new pets 😀 Be sure to grab the holiday pets. You can use your old world. Just hit continue (singleplayer) or /fml confirm (multiplayer) when it ask you, if you want to continue.
Full changelog can be found here:
– added global enable/disable switch
– fixed TFC round log connection issue
– added support for TFC cactus, lilypad and sand (coral)
Updated BiblioCraft v1.11.4
– Fixed support for Forestry v4.x with the Furniture Paneler so the correct texture is obtained and it does not crash.
– Fixed a bug with the Big Book the caused unsaved content in the book to reset if the game window is resized.
– Added a config option to set the maximum render distance for paintings. They were previously limited to only 64 blocks of render distance.
– Fixed a Big Book bug that I accidently caused in the v1.11.3 release that caused text to duplicate when turning pages
Updated ComputerCraft 1.75
– Fixed monitors sometimes rendering without part of their text.
– Fixed a regression in the “bit” API.
– Fixed disconnect when opening the table while too many recipes are available
– Fixed recipe list not resetting selected slot when updating
– Fixed recipe on the left still showing when out of ingredients
– Fixed NEI items overlapping the sorting buttons
– Disabled content rendering of oven and fridge on fast render settings
– Added missing language files.
– Fixed an over sized Watering can model.
– Added Radiator model.
– Holiday Pets!
– Craft your favorite gift-giving Icon
– Illuminati Pet
– True Invisibility now includes equipped armor and weapons (!)
– Spawn Random Item now has some more special drops, excludes lamps, and has a chance to drop 2 items at once.
– Holiday Pets may only be crafted in December
– Use the Holiday Pet each day from December 14 – December 25 for different special gifts
– Open your gifts the same day you receive them or they will expire!
– Gifts become more valuable the closer to the final date
– Holiday Pets can be turned off in the config if so desired
– New Feed Bag!
– Hold all your pet foods in one place. Your pets will find the bag. Keep it anywhere in your main inventory. Pets will search here first before searching the rest of your inventory for food.
– Recipe: Leather, String, Leather / Leather, Diamond, Leather / Leather, Chest, Leather
– Pets now have a verbal reaction after eating OreSpawn Duct Tape
– Juggernaut and Illuminati Pet timer updates no longer show when hungry
– Illuminati invisibility no longer uses timer in Creative Mode
– Heart Pet hardcore food changed to Brewing Stand (credit: Kehaan)
– Revamped Underwater Vision for Squid and Night Vision for Ocelot (credit: MegaOmega101)
– Lowered Anvil Repair volume, again (credit: Lachlan)
– Deleting Pets with Custom Names no longer wonks out future pet names (@TheProMilkman)
– DoubleChest now eats logs
– Sheep Pets falls more slowly
– Optimized all textures, file size down to 3.6mb
– Updated to latest recommended Forge version 1.7.10
– Achieve Items now hidden from NEI, so Rob doesn’t crash the server by trying to click on them (credit @Woofless)
– Elle no longer dies from Lightning during the Vampire event (credit: RikkudoSennin)
– Added alternate recipes for Emerald and Ender Nuggets recipes, to remove conflict with Forbidden Magic (credit: Baconus_Yum)
– Added new Achievements for Petmas!
– Increased Poison Damage from Pufferfish to a more Legendary level (Merry Xmas Mr. Pufferfish!)
– In ‘Kehaan Mode’ aka Hardcore Mode in config, Illuminati Pet now eats Emerald Blocks (credit: Kehaan, of course)
– Fixed crash bug in Achievements caused when excluding Illuminati or Holiday Pets in config
– Fixed Holiday message so it appears during all of December
– You can now remove slime revive sound in the Config (Credit: Dinoramsey)
– Squid speed boost now active whenever the player is touching water (Credit: bamfacey)
– Banana Pet now works on Ghasts
– Added new Pets to Creative Tab Rotation
– Night vision potions now work again with Inventory Pets, and you can now use your Gem Helmet from ProjectE. The Ocelot would like to apologize for any inconvenience he may – have caused (and are you finished with that sandwich?) (Credit: luffykick)
– You can now turn off Jukebox music even when the Jukebox Pet is hungry (awkward…)
– Much improved Squid swimming controls (credit: @FiskFille, yeah the Transformers Mod guy)
– Pet Namer now saves names properly in Server Environments
– Juggernaut and Illuminati Pet timers reset after feeding
– Banana Pet no longer loses name after throwing
– Deleted Pets with custom names caused auto-italics on future pets (credit: @TheProMilkman)
– Lower position of Grave Pet texture so you can see durability bar (credit: myself after much stupidity)
– Creeper Pet now consistently provides immunity to explosions (slugsmgee)
– Brewing Stand Pet continues spawning potions after inventory full
(Info for server owners: mods and config folder have been changed)
You can find the full modlist here https://www.atlauncher.com/pack/CrainerCraft