The Golden Cobblestone 1.0.5 have just been released on the ATLauncher.
This is a small update that updates InventoryPets to fix a few bugs, and also fixes some potion IDs conflicts between Witchery and Ars Magica.
Mods and config folder have changed (info for server owners)
Full changelog can be seen here:
Moved Witchery Potion IDs, so they no longer conflict with Ars Magica, sorry about that.
– New Feed Bag! Hold all your pet foods in one place. Your pets will find the bag. Keep it anywhere in your main inventory. Pets will search here first before searching the rest of your inventory for food.
– Illuminati Pet
– True Invisibility now includes equipped armor and weapons (!)
– Spawn Random Item now has some more special drops, excludes lamps, and has a chance to drop 2 items at once.
– Much improved Squid swimming controls (credit: @FiskFille, yeah the Transformers Mod guy)
– Pet Namer now saves names properly in Server Environments
– Pets now have a verbal reaction after eating OreSpawn Duct Tape
– Juggernaut and Illuminati Pet timer updates no longer show when hungry
– Illuminati invisibility no longer uses timer in Creative Mode
– Heart Pet hardcore food changed to Brewing Stand (credit: Kehaan)
– Revamped Underwater Vision for Squid and Night Vision for Ocelot (credit: MegaOmega101)
– Lowered Anvil Repair volume, again (credit: Lachlan)
– Deleting Pets with Custom Names no longer wonks out future pet names (@TheProMilkman)
– DoubleChest now eats logs
– Sheep Pets falls more slowly
– Optimized all textures, file size down to 3.6mb
– Updated to latest recommended Forge version 1.7.10
– Config updates:
– New option to remove the Inventory Pets ‘update’ not
– New option to make Feed Bag non-craftable (credit: Kehaan)
– New option to vary pet feeding times for passive pets
– New option to prevent Spider, Chicken, Pig, Snow Golem from giving you items in your inventory
– New option to disable Illuminati spawn random item ability
– Holiday Pets!
– Craft your favorite gift-giving Icon (Recipes here: http://bit.ly/1LXl1Qf)
– Holiday Pets may only be crafted in December
– Use the Holiday Pet each day from December 14 – December 25 for different special gifts
– Open your gifts the same day you receive them or they will expire!
– Gifts become more valuable the closer to the final date
– Holiday Pets can be turned off in the config if so desired
– Increased speed, health, attack of Dungeon Guards (spiders, zombies, blazes)
– Bed can check if all players asleep first (if set in new Config) (Credit: zsashas)
– Added new Config for cooldown timer for Juggernaut, and Illuminati Cooldown can be set from 0 to 5 minutes. (Credit MonsterBeez)
– Added new Config for Juggernaut to set Shield Wall Duration (1-3 minutes)
– Added new Config for Illuminati to set Invisibility Duration (1-3 minutes)
– There are now Permanent alternate nugget recipes available. This will enable nuggets recipes to work along mods that cause recipe conflicts.
– Achieve Items now hidden from NEI, so Rob doesn’t crash the server by trying to click on them (credit @Woofless)
– Elle no longer dies from Lightning during the Vampire event (credit: RikkudoSennin)
– Added alternate recipes for Emerald and Ender Nuggets recipes, to remove conflict with Forbidden Magic (credit: Baconus_Yum)
– Juggernaut and Illuminati Pet timers reset after feeding
– Banana Pet no longer loses name after throwing
– Deleted Pets with custom names caused auto-italics on future pets (credit: @TheProMilkman)
– Lower position of Grave Pet texture so you can see durability bar (credit: myself after much stupidity)
– Creeper Pet now consistently provides immunity to explosions (slugsmgee)
– Brewing Stand Pet continues spawning potions after inventory full
– You can now remove slime revive sound in the Config (Credit: Dinoramsey)
– Squid speed boost now active whenever the player is touching water (Credit: bamfacey)
– Banana Pet now works on Ghasts
– Added new Pets to Creative Tab Rotation
– Night vision potions now work again with Inventory Pets, and you can now use your Gem Helmet from ProjectE. The Ocelot would like to apologize for any inconvenience he may have caused (and are you finished with that sandwich?) (Credit: luffykick)
– You can now turn off Jukebox music even when the Jukebox Pet is hungry (awkward…)
– Added new Achievements for Petmas!
– Increased Poison Damage from Pufferfish to a more Legendary level (Merry Xmas Mr. Pufferfish!)
– In ‘Kehaan Mode’ aka Hardcore Mode in config, Illuminati Pet now eats Emerald Blocks (credit: Kehaan, of course)
– Fixed crash bug in Achievements caused when excluding Illuminati or Holiday Pets in config
– Fixed Holiday message so it appears during all of December
– Major Bug Fix: Fixed the issue with losing items in Chests, Double Chests, and Feedbags when playing in multiplayer/server. Apologies from the entire Inventory Pets crew for taking so – long to get the fix in. These pets are now safe to use in multiplayer/server environments.
– Added in new config option for Illuminati Pet to only spawn craftable items. This option is now enabled by default. (Credit: @joonatoona)
– Added new particle effects for Juggernaut Pet to help show when active
– Fixed issue with Loot Pet code when resources harvested through non-player caused explosions
– Loot Pet no longer works with weapons that have Fortune applied
– New YouTuber category for Juggernaut and Illuminati Pet. For Achievements, they are still classified under Special (for now)
– Fixed Custom Pet name in language file
– Really, truly, and thoroughly squished the bugs associated with the Chest Pet, Double Chest Pet, and Feed Bag on multiplayer/server
– All Chests/Feed Bags will be automatically updated to new versions and old chest contents will be transferred over to the new chests
– Ocelot now scares Creepers properly in 1.8 and 1.8.9
– Spider no longer gives you fall damage after much climbing. Hanging on wall now also properly resets fall height. (Credit: eni91, TrebliG07)
– Loot Pet drop code completely rewritten to work with pesky mods/ modpacks such as OreSpawn
– Loot should properly double after attacking any mob from any mod
– Drops from mining should also properly double regardless of mod or dimension
– Pingot now Auto-Extracts without causing durability damage when Pets Must Eat = False in Config (Credit: Willasaurusrrex)
– Purplicous Cow has been nerfed (yes, I know). Still gives you regen, but at a much slower rate (Credit: @ssundee, @joonatoona, @kehaan)
– Squid no longer flies or goes at ridiculous speeds when it rains. Also Squid must be under water to receive speed benefits (Credit: @EmporourPenguin
– Project E Repair Talisman no longer repairs Inventory Pets (Credit: OracleofWuffing)
– Dungeon spawner blocks no longer tick if they are on chunk boundaries (was a problem for servers with limited boundaries). (Credit: Time6628, NEXUS2345)
– Fixed potion effect display flicker on 1.8 and 1.8.9 when viewing inventory