A update to Farming Valley have just been released.
This update fixes a lot of bugs. Like the issue with the Achievement book overlapping JEI. Also should make performance better, with some tweaks from Journeymap. There is also some issues fixed, when using the pack on a server. Like sometimes players should time-out, when trying to login. That issue should be gone now.
Info for server owners: mods and config folder have been changed.
Full changelog can be found here:
– Additional APIs
– Moved packets off the network thread
– Fixed the FileLogger crashing headless servers
– Fixed an issue on world load that some people were having
– Properly fixed JEI issue now!
– Fix slowfall potion from Wing charm getting stuck at 0:00.
– Accepted a submission to update zh_CH.lang.
– Add block highlight overlay to Exchange scepters.
– Fix Exchange scepter breaking blocks that are unbreakable.
– Add blacklist to exchange scepter, default starts with obsidian (modded blocks are supported).
– Made some mild nerfs to both Exchange Scepters (reasoning: meant to be building & decorating, not be overpowered mining tools): Durability from 5000 to 1000 uses; takes damage per block replaced not per use (so a 3×3 area will take away 9 durability from item); cooldown from 10 ticks to 30 ticks; upped recipe cost.
– Bug fixes
– Make Show Recipes area in player inventory smaller (to avoid misclicks)
– Fix PlayerRecipeTransferHandler not seeing last 4 slots in inventory
– Fix IndexOutOfBoundsException in player transfer handler
– Catch ExceptionInInitializerError from plugins
– Fix item list click-through with Simple Achievements book
– Bugfix: Zooming in on map tiles may not always update them correctly.
– Improved performance when cave mapping near the surface.
– Performance improvements and reduction in lag spikes on lower-end/over-worked graphics cards.
– Fixes JEI not getting recipes
– Building: Registered polished stone in the ore dictionary.
– Management: Fixed the dropoff feature breaking OpenComputers tablets.
– World: Rebalanced pirate ship loot and generation rate. Again.
– World: Fixed a debug message for where dungeons spawn being left behind
– Fix crash when there are trailing spaces (or any whitespace) after an element line
– Added WAILA configs (via the WAILA config menu)
– Fixed x-ray effect when placing raw framed blocks in world.
– Fixed 0-size stack left in inventory when shift-clicking raw framed block into framing table.
– Fixed shrouded icons showing on empty drawers and not on occupied drawers.
– Fixed fill meters still showing on shrouded drawers.
(Info for server owners: mods and config have been changed)