A update to Farming Valley have just been released.
This large update to Farming Valley updates all the mods in the pack. Hopefully you will be able to see some performance increase with this update.
Info for server owners: mods, script and config folder have been changed.
Full changelog can be found here:
– Removed the Short grass from BetterFoliage (The grass on dirt blocks, thats not real grass) got too confusing of what is grass, and what is not. So decided to remove that feature of the mod. Everything else if still enabled. Should also gain a fps increase by this tweak.
– Katlin in the Cafe now sells the new items Merchant Almanac and Mattock.
– Spice of Life have been changed from 12 foods to 10.
Added Robijnvogel’s gem list to the README
Enabled neighbour updates for bop saplings. Closes #931
Fixed mud brick stairs lighting. Closes #942
Fixed Woodland Mansion generation, along with the /locate command.
Added generator configuration support for Vanilla biomes. Closes #948
Incremented the version number
Rewrote onBlockPlaced handler to deal with blockstates better, removing
usages of the Block#getStateOfMeta() method, which has been deprecated.
Fixes error/dupe when placing pistons
– Bug fixes
– Fix #351 incorrect carpet models
– Improve on lag fix from last release, should be even better now
– Workaround for issue causing various mods with fake block rendering (iChisel, C&B, ImmersiveEng) to show pink&black models
– Implemented compatibility with BloodMagic for tranquility and runes
– Config for showing variant names in item/block name is now functional
– Add new stained glass textures
– Fix #353 massive lag on chunk render
– Fix #354 incorrect break animation rendering
– Fix #352 bad CTM in some cases
– Improve performance of CTM slightly (due to fix for #352)
– Fix #285 carpet break speed is too high
– Fix a bunch of blocks having missing models
– JEI plugin updated, new features in API implemented
– Update FTBUtilities guide page
– Widespread performance improvements
– Size of model cache increased, should result in more RAM usage but a smoother experience overall
– #295 crash on world exit
– #347 crash when left clicking a chisel
– Fix when trying to read models that have a null override.
– Fix cross world format not converting primary state.
– Fixed an issue when mobs are captured into the mobdrop list.
– Fixed spam in server console when running /help
– Fixed JEI support not loading.
– Removed a call to a deleted method
– Fixed a crash on startup regarding JEI
– Reverted to old code for RecipeTransformers, this should fix some issues
– Password Detector: when this block is triggered from the password in chat, it blocks the message from going to all players and instead sends you a single message.
– Corrected some tooltips
– Add missing config entry to enable/disable Glowing chorus fruit
– Glowing chorus fruit changes: no longer gives nausea (still hunger), takes glowstone dust to craft instead of blocks, now gives flying for 10 seconds, up from 7.
– Added Mattock: a tool that mines dirt and stone in a 3×3 area (not wood). Similar to a hammer or paxel.
– Heart Container will now block you from eating it when you are full on hearts
– Fix Automated User letting item stacks go into negative numbers when using on multiple entities
– Fix Automated User using durability/items too fast, and crash on entity sometimes (found using buckets and cows)
– Filled sack now attempts to find the translated name of the contained tile entity, instead of the text ’tile.whatever’
– Items added to random chest loot: Rod of Elevation, Climbing Gloves, Air Charm
– New item: Merchant Almanac – This opens an improved trading interface for the nearest villager.
– Remove some logging messages that were spamming the logs.
– (Anarchy) Fix NPE in patchOtherClass
– (Anarchy) Cache BlockInfo lookups in ChunkInfo objects
– (Anarchy) Add support for dynamic baking of 3D item models on demand, saving RAM
– (Anarchy) Expand transformer blacklist to save some loading time
– Add slightly faster version of Minecraft’s built-in resource handling to save a bit of loading time (Works best on – Anarchy, does still work on Lawful)
– Tweak deduplication behaviour
– Remove tweaked resource handling as it seems to make no real-world difference and causes issues with OptiFine
Updated Forge 126.96.36.1994
– Bug fixes and performance increases.
– Lots of bug fixes
– Fix animals bonus products not working
– Fix inventory issue when closing shop guis
– Add relationship to npcs AFTER you have chatted with them, not before
– Lots of bug fixes
– fixed duplication of stacks of items dropped onto the bottling machine
– fixed EntityDataManager registration (thanks mconwa01)
– fixed manual entry of the fluidpump citing the use of “wirecutters” instead of “hammer”
– fixed manual typo in the fermenter entry
– The State Injector no longer converts between ID and item to try to remap
– Bug fixes
– Bugfixes: Cave map didn’t update consistently.
– Bugfixes: Webmap was broken.
– Improved efficiency of remapping chunks; reducing overall CPU usage. As a result, removed “Surface Min Render Distance” and “Cave Min Render Distance” options.
– Bugfix: Cave and Nether mapping sometimes showed void color near Y=0
– Bugfix: Topo maps errored when bathymetry enabled
Updated Levels 2-1.10.2-r1.0.0
– Bug fixes and new features
– Fix an issue when loading Configuration files that contain non-existant block entries
– Fixed parts being sent to the client on NBT load if the world is already set
– Added packet splitting – should stop the game from kicking you out of the world/server if something sends a really large packet (like really complex Super Circuit Maker builds)
– Fixes the crash that happens when you disable the Overworld, Nether, or Entities part of Natura.
– Items generate again in lightweight mode
– Commands using expressions now output the expression error if invalid
– Fixed crash when placing head with Constructor (raoulvdberge)
– Fixed recipe for Processing Pattern Encoder not using oredictionary for the workbench (VT-14)
– Fixed Fluid Interface not dropping inventory contents (raoulvdberge)
– Fixed glitchy upgrade recipes in the Solderer (raoulvdberge)
– Added Storage Downgrade, limiting storage to one stack. Can be combined with storage upgrades. (Thanks uecasm)
– Added Key Buttons, which can be placed on controllers and slaves and act like using a key on a controller.
– Added default compacting rules for nether wart and red sandstone.
– Fixed compacting tier MineTweaker API not working.
– Fixed ore blacklist/whitelist/compacting tier options not taking effect when modified in-game.
– Fixed drawer upgrade slots from accepting any item.
– Fixed drawers accepting redundant upgrades.
– Fixed the quantify text fade.
Happy Farming <3
(Info for server owners: mods, script and config have been changed)