A update, that updates the mods in the pack that had new updates. Also add the Checklist mod. This just adds a book, with link to my socialmedia ingame 🙂
- Fixed issue with Living Anvil Pet and Living Bed causing crash when spawned near Ice and Fire mobs (credit: Reginald-Halifrax)
- The Nether Portal Pet now remembers the exact location you teleport to and from, ensuring you will return to the same spot.
- Chicken Pet speed can now be modified via the config
- olf Pet Alarm no longer crashes when you have other tamed wolves nearby (credit: Coraline77447)
- Silverfish Pet now works reliably (credit: wiarrri)
- Portal Pet no longer occasionally teleports you to the Nether roof (credit: Adm1n04)
- Removed broken tag error on startup (credit: WenXin20)
- Fixed issue where Illuminati Pet altered recipe results after spawning the item, reducing recipe output stacks to 1 regardless of original recipe (credit: Galvan2003)
- Fixed issue with Grave Pet not restoring Baubles (credit: Clyax113)
- Dubstep no longer affects ‘Tamed’ creatures (credit: butterflygirl30)
- Pixie Pet once again providing double XP (credit: antebell)
- Furnace Pet no longer smelts Tools (credit: PCRGaming)
- Cloud Pet lightning no longer removes unbreakable blocks (credit: TheDeadEnder)
- – Backport 1.0.4 to MC 1.12
- – Fix and upgrade dev toolchain
- – Add support for MC 1.12.1 and 1.12.0
- Lots of bug fixes
- Added config options for disabling dimension music, menu music, and toggling music discs being paused by dimension music.
- Changed Pink Aercloud texture.
- Made the top of the Holystone texture no longer rotate.
- Added missing things to the creative menu.
- Ambrosium no longer can enchant all blocks.
- Aether flower bounding boxes now offset properly.
- Aechor Plants no longer disappear when hit with a Gravitite Sword.
- Cockatrices no longer target the player in creative mode.
- Moved glove positioning down very slightly.
- Added minor network optimization.
- Added config option to change deflater compression strength.
- Fixed model bug with client.smallModelConditions.
- Improved the performance of the model data deduplication step.
- Startup crash hotfix. So much for a “last hurrah” release, heh.
- Slightly improved the memory usage of smallPropertyValue-created BlockStates.
- Incorporated minor memory usage optimization ideas from malte0811’s FerriteCore (with permission) – these have a much bigger impact on 1.14+, but they also won’t hurt in 1.12.2.
- Fixed a memory leak issue with Railcraft tanks (#271).
- Minor code improvements; they may help fix some issues, but no promises.
- Fix log helper issues.
- This update contains an important security, it is highly recommended that all users update.
- More fixes, see 67 for changelog
- Hotfix for Inventory Charger crash and Alloy Smelter Recipes not working, see previous release for changes
- Lots of bug fixes