This update re-adds the NPC Editor, and also creative flying ring. There is also a new cave system, and new treasures to find, and much much more. The new cave system can only be seen if it is a new world OR you go to new chunks of a old world. See full changelog below.
New cave system and treasures can only be found in new chunks if using a old world. A new world is recommend, but not needed.
- Added a recipe for the Angle Ring, and its other types. This is now a endgame way to get “legit” creative flying, instead of using Pokemons. This is however a very very very hard recipe, but it is a option for those who want it.
- Increased the maximum allowed Apricorn/Berries plants in a chunk from 32 to 64.
- Re-Added the NPC Editor. Now with a harder recipe. You also now can’t use the NPC Editor to give any items as a reward from beating a custom trainer.
- Added a Checklist/Challenge to craft the Angel Ring
- Re-Added Checklist/Challenge to craft the NPC Editor
- Added a Checklist/Challenge to craft 1 Master Ball
- Increased cooldown on Illuminati Pet from 2 minutes to 10 minutes.
- The map should now by default show Pokemons as small icons on the map.
- Removed EMC from Illuminati Pet. I had considered removing it, but i think removing EMC from it, is a better way. As now if you loose it you have to find a new one, you can’t not just take a new one out with EMC. So this is made to balance the pet out.
- Added a tooltip to Soul Sand. Because Soul Sand is the best.