Updated Pixelmon-1.12.2-8.3.6-universal (Pokehaan and Pokehaan Lite)
New Pokémon Forms:
- Christmas Spheal
- Added new Strike Pokémon to finish the lines around the existing ones.
- Added Strike Eevee
- Added Strike Espeon
- Added Strike Gardevoir
- Added Strike Golbat
- Added Strike Kirlia
- Added Strike Leafeon
- Added Strike Ralts
- Added Strike Sneasel
- Added Strike Umbreon
- Added Strike Vaporeon
- Added Strike Vulpix
- Added Strike Yamper
- Added Strike Zubat
- Added a new Creator form (aDrive)
- Feathers will now give friendship as intended, making them functionally identical to wings.
- Battle logging; Trainers and their Pokemon will be displayed in the log before battle turns.
- The recommended Minecraft Forge is now 126.96.36.19960. We are enforcing the use of this version for clients, as it fixes an issue outlined in this Mojang blog post
/pokebattlewill now allow for additional arguments. Using 3 participants in the command can now create a double battle and using 2 participants can create a double battle if one participant is an NPC set to double battles.
- 16731 16767 Fixed a client crash with PCs, and improved the search functionality.
- 16880 Shiny Pokemon will properly display as such in the battle GUI.
- Fixed an issue causing the drowned Lugia quest to error and not award the halloween robe.
- 16858 Colo[u]rful shake can no longer be used infinitely.
- 16879 Fixed an issue preventing certain items from working on Pokemon.
- Fixed an issue with Tutors causing a battle error on the next battle after interaction.
- Fixed EV gain items not working.
- More enchantability changes for Pixelmon items. Scrolls, Orbs, the Wailmer Pail, Hidden Door, Pixelmon Paintings, the Pixelmon Camera, Pixelmon Film, and various Pixelmon Minerals are no longer enchantable via anvils and books.
- 14337 Fixed Burmy always appearing as Trash form in the Party Gui on catch.
- 16769 Misty Explosion is now Special rather than Physical.
- 16788 Pokeballs no longer attempt to capture every Pokémon in its path.
- 16808 Trader editors will now properly update the NPC when using the randomize/switch buttons.
- 16852 Fixed Pokémon from Poké Gifts being all considered the same Pokémon.
- Removed the ability to give a Pokémon Max Moves via
- 16850 Yawm will no longer bypass the sleep clause in battle.
- 16887 Burmy will no longer cause an error at the end of battle.
- 16878 Minior’s Substitute will now work as intended while in Meteor form.
- 13557 Fixed Wish failing to pass to the next Pokémon if the user fainted during the 1st turn of Wish, when it should only fail if the Wish receiver faints during the 2nd turn of Wish.
- 14291 Fixed Mega Evolve & Dynamax happening before a player switches Pokémon.
- 14471 15379 Fixed Pokémon getting stuck in their MultiTurn status (i.e. Pokémon using Dig, Fly, Dive, etc. would become permanently invulnerable but unable to attack).
- 15129 Fixed Perish Song setting a Pokémon’s health to 1HP instead of knocking them out if they used False Swipe the turn the count reached 0.
- 16275 Prevent an NPE thrown when spectating a battle involving Mega-Rayquaza.
- 16428 Dragon Darts will now target multiple enemies properly.
- 16652 Crowned Zamazenta no longer loses Behemoth Bash when switched out.
- 16759 G-Max Volt Crash will no longer paralyze allies.
- 16766 Terrain Pulse will now change typing and double its power for grounded Pokémon.
- 16771 Max Geyser and Max Flare can no longer be used under Desolate Land and Primordial Sea.
- 16807 Fixed an issue where Galarian Slowbro could use the Mega Evolve move skill.
- 16809 Fixed multiple Pokémon on the same team being able to use a Z-Move during the same turn in double/triple battles if they were all holding a Z-Crystal.
- 16813 Fixed a battle crash involving Aurora Veil and Hail/Snow.
- 16840 Fixed a battle issue when attempting to, without an attack, Sleep/Paralyze an already Sleeping/Paralyzed Pokémon.
- Fixed a battle issue related to spore.
- Fixed a battle issue caused by Advanced AI using a move that did not exist.
- Fixed Leech Seed trying to give health to a Pokémon in a different position.
- Illusion will now properly display its disguise Pokémon’s shiny icon.
- Illusion will now show shiny particles if a non-shiny Pokémon transforms into a shiny Pokémon, and vice versa.
- Necrozma will no longer force itself to Dynamax in a Raid battle via Ultra Burst.
- Fixed Emergency Exit activating below half HP in instances where the total possible damage from a move would be more than half the user’s max HP.
- Emergency Exit no longer works if the Pokémon faints.
- Fixed a battle issue caused by NPCs with no name.
- Fixed a battle issue when Magic Coat does not assign a user attack.
- Fixed a battle issue when stats are modified under certain conditions.
Updated CraftTweaker2-1.12-188.8.131.523 (Pokehaan and Pokehaan Lite)
Updated Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f184.108.40.20659-v1.18.0 (Pokehaan only)
Fixed Drain + LifeStrike charms combo.