Updated Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f188.8.131.5259-v1.18.1 (Not part of Lite version)
- Fixed Rewards spawn timeframe check (ie Ring of the Moon).
- Renamed config property for enabling rewards spawn.
- Bug fixes
- Networking system reworked and updated thanks to Exopteron on GitHub.
- Potential exploit has been fixed with the updated networking system
- Sound for the desk bell on a server has been fixed
- Sound for the display case on a server has been fixed
- Added Growth value to Waila/Hywla and TOP information along with config settings.
- 899 Wyrdeer
New Pokémon Forms:
- Hisuian Growlithe
- Hisuian Braviary
Updated Pokémon Models:
- Wynaut updated to SMD
- Stantler updated to SMD
- Girafarig updated to SMD
- Sealeo updated to SMD
- Walrein updated to SMD
- Tropius updated to SMD
- Sewaddle updated to SMD
- Swadloon updated to SMD
- Leavanny updated to SMD
- Cottonee updated to SMD
- Whimsicott updated to SMD
- Crustle updated to SMD
- Solosis updated to SMD
- Duosion updated to SMD
- Reuniclus updated to SMD
- Golett updated to SMD
- Golurk updated to SMD
- Munchlax updated
- Added lang for Colorful Shake usage.
- Battle logs now show version number and targeting info, along with abilities and attacks in a cleaner format.
- The battle GUI now lists all Pokémon that earn exp.
- Fixes Transfer tutors using moves from the Tutors move pool.
- Fixed EV Juices not yielding correct stat values.
- Ore Sense external move performance fixes.
- Fixed badges disappearing if you tried removing them from a badge case while your inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue with Guardian deities pokemon having a typo in the tier set files.
- Fix flying models for Pidgey, Pidgeotto’s pink forms.
- Fixed being able to throw pokeballs at bosses/NPC pokemon with the “Use last item” button.
- Fixed a json formatting issue in icegymbaseeses.
- Fix the Meteorite item not cycling Deoxys to speed form.
- Fixed Mothim using the wrong model.
- Fixed an issue where some Pokémon after evolving had a missing texture issue.
- Fixed developers not being able to give out developer ribbons.
- Fixed Mimikyu’s Spirit form being unable to spawn.
- Fixed Figy, Wiki, Mago, Aguav, and Iapapa berries having the wrong amount of HP restore in the tooltip.
- 16140 Fixed Berserk not activating if the Pokemon was hit by a move that dealt direct damage (e.g. Nightshade, Submission, Super Fang).
- 16920 Fixed a bug where you were able to switch both your Pokémon in a double battle to the same Pokémon.
- 15122 Gorilla Tactics no longer activates while the user is Dynamaxed.
- 16890 Zacian no longer loses Behemoth Blade if switched out and back into battle.
- 16960 Block and Mean Look will no longer remain in effect when their user is not on the field.
- 16954 Fixed Sparkling Aria not affecting all adjacent targets at once.
- 14831 Fixed Sheer Force not removing the secondary effects of 12 different moves.
- 14170 Parental Bond will now activate the Drain effect twice for moves (e.g. Drain Punch).
- 14792 Seismic Toss will now correctly interact with Parental Bond to do double damage.
- 14539 Fixed Clangorous Soulblaze giving a +2 boost to all stats in double battles instead of a +1 boost to all stats.
- 16985 Fixed status moves applying the turn Substitute breaks.
- 16789 Dynamaxed Pokemon can no longer be flinched.
- 16999 Fixed Status Effects not applying upon contact (e.g. via Static or Flame Body).
- 15534 Fixed the Z-Power of Z-Geomancy so it only occurs on the first turn instead of both turns.
- 15236 Fix Foul Play and Body Press not using the user’s attack modifiers.
- 15871 Changes Power Construct to give correct amount of HP to Complete form Zygarde.
- 15197 Fixes Life Orb activating multiple times for Dragon Darts and Triple Axel.
- 15735 Fixes Libero displaying the wrong type when activating.
- 16984 Fixed Disable working on Struggle.
- Added battle text for Laser Focus and for Z Moves raising the critical hit ratio.
- Fixed Mirror Armor reflecting stats twice.
- The attack category of Coaching is now Status instead of Special