A update to Fire In The Pipe 2 have just been released.
This update is rather large. It adds MouseTweaks mod, updates some mods that adds lots of new content. GregTech is getting a huge update, which adds new MultiBlocks like the AssemblyLine but also polution and much more. Oh, and TinkerConstruct Tools can now despawn and get destroyed… Sooo expect much more salt 😛
(Info for server owners: mods, config and script folder have been changed)
Full changelog can be found here:
– removed some log spam.
-fixed issue which makes it impossible to charge new bows after crafting.
-fixed config option to disable arrow explosion damage.
– Prevent NPE from Pam’s Harvestcraft with Agricraft
– Fix Fabricator glass recipes 4000mb->4 blocks
– minor bugfix for witchery sapling fermentation values
– Fix resource block checks for the Alveary
– Fix Crash when trying to pick up wheat from Moistener process slot
– Update localization
– Fixed localization issues with certain Ethereal Familiar upgrades
– Fixed a rendering issue with the aura core and the ethereal familiar
– Added Assembly Line multiblock.
Picture construction and use guide.
– Added Components for LuV, ZPM, UV produces by the new Assembly Line.
– Added Machines for LuV, ZPM and UV. (Via Pull Request #551 by Muramasa)
So now there are 8 Tiers of single block machines.
The next updates will move some recipes up to the new machines or add new endgame stuff.
– Added Large Diesel Engine multiblock. (Via Pull Request #500 by Muramasa)
Proper Guide coming soon, for now infos can be found here: GitHub PR Large Diesel Gen
– Large Turbines other than Steam now require higher tiered casings. (Via Pull Request #493 by Muramasa) (Fixes #434)
You need to rebuild all your large turbines besides the Large Steam Turbine!
– Addel Pollution basework. Boilers, Diesel/Gas Generators and Muffler Hatches now add Pollution.
Pollution gets saved per chunk. Pollution spreads and slowly dissipates. Currently no effects. Coming soon.
– Added Blast Furnace recipe for NaquadahAlloy and Osmiridium.
– Argon now has a fluid.
– Added NaquadahAlloy cables for ZPM and Duranium cables for UV.
– Re-factored machine recipe components for LuV to UV.
– Large Plasma turbines will now output the cooled versions of plasmas if an Output Hatch is available. (Via Pull Request #547 by perkinslr) (Fixes #162)
– Advanced Miner II can now silk touch then pulverize ores from other mods than GT. (Via Pull Request #542 by perkinslr)
– Added QuantumEye, QuantumStar and GraviStar to improve Field Generator recipes.
– Added Super Fuel and Magic Super Fuel.
– Notch apples can now be burned in a Magic Energy Converter.
– The Plunger will now empty the input tank of a machine if the output tank is empty. (Fixes #370)
– The Processing Array now supports 10 more machine types. (Fixes #524)
– Added support for the EnderIO wrench. (Fixes #527)
– Machines now support IC2 Single-Use batteries. (Fixes #483)
– GT Plasma Cells that have a Fusion recipe are shown in NEI. (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa)
– The Portable Scanner and NC Displays will now show the Optimal Flow for Large Turbines. (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa)
– Processing of some ores can now be enabled via the config. (Via Pull Request #515 by OneEyeMaker) (Fixes #512)
– Added Assembler recipes for various Machine Casings. (Via Pull Request #511 by MauveCloud) (Fixes #477)
– Soft Hammer renamed to Soft Mallet and it’s texture is also flipped to differentiate from the Hammer (Via Pull Request #482 by draknyte1) (Fixes #407)
– GT now triggers IC2 achievements unreachable before.
– Added support for Speiger’s Crop NEI Plugin. (Via Pull Request #497 by MauveCloud)
– Glass in machine recipes past IV now requires IC2 reinforced glass.
– Buffed the stats of Ultimet.
– Nerfed biogas from distillery.
– Changes voltage required to process Combs and crop drops.
– Deduced cost to produce Polycaprolactam(String from oil).
– Buffed the stats of Neutronium. (Fixes 489)
– Reduced damage of Turbine Rotors in Plasma Turbines and added a config value. (Fixes 505)
– Rebalanced sifting outputs.
– Pyrolyse oven can now be overclocked.
– Charcoal/Lignite blocks now have fuel values.
– Advanced Miner II now takes the ore byproduct output chance into consideration. (Via Pull Request #536 by Techlons)
– Corrected the burn value of Wooden Plates.
– Fixed Exploit with Advanced Miner II where infinite mining pipes came out.
– The Distillation tower will not start processing if there is a little oil left in second input hatch.
– Magic Energy Absorber can now produce power from Enchanted Books. (Fixes #487)
– Fixed Magic Energy Absorber not calculating it’s efficiency properly. (Fixes #486)
– Unstable ingots are now blacklisted from Unification. (Fixes #529)
– Fixed Exploits with Advanced Miner II where an ore block could be mined twice. (Via Pull Request #533 by Techlone)
– The Processing Array can now handle multiple input stacks at a time. (Via Pull Request #526 by perkinslr)
– Brittle Charcoal can now be harvested in Adventure Mode. (Via Pull Request #511 by MauveCloud) (Fixes #436)
– Fixed Brittle Charcoal server client sync bug. Enforce correct tool and mining level. (Via Pull Request #511 by MauveCloud) (Fixes #503)
– Fixed various storage blocks not enforcing tool levels. (Via Pull Request #503 by MauveCloud)
– Fixed 3 misspelt TC Aspects causing them not to be recognized by GT machines. (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa) (Fixes #507)
– Achievement “Full Efficiency” now has to be unlocked before “As Dense As Possible” (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa)
– Added missing GUI buttons to GT High Pressure and Bronze machines. (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa) (Fixes #367)
– Turbine Rotor tooltip now shows the correct Optimal Gas Flow. (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa) (Fixes #501)
– Fixed crash when right clicking Fluid Filter with an item that isn’t a fluid container. (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa) (Fixes #517)
– Redone all multiblock tooltips so that they now follow a similar structure and are a little easier to understand. (Via Pull Request #518 by Muramasa)
– Output buses will now try and split exported items to multiple buses if there is no one left to take full stack. (Via Pull Request #499 by MauveCloud) (Fixes #180)
– Sulfuric Naphtha is now spelt correctly. (Via Pull Request #473 by leagris) (Fixes #472 & #219)
– The EV Battery Charger recipe now uses the OreDictionary.
– Moved GT Bee init to earlier load phase.
– Fixed a depricated autogenerated recipe for Assemblymachine.
– Rised generator internal EU storage to counter production bug.
– Fixes bugs
– Removed TContruct-1.7.10-1.8.8, and added above
– see below
– You now need a Shard Of Creation to make a Twillight Portal
– TinkersConstruct tools/weapons can now despawn and can be destroyed. So be prepared to loose your beloved tools >:)
– Edited the Twillight Portal quest, to now mentions you need the Shard Of Creations
– Fixed GT Shutter Module Recipe @ Thanks kojul
– Updated BetterTitlesScreen to mention Beta 4 (forgot to do that to last update)
– Added recipe for Clear Glass
(Info for server owners: mods, configs and script folder have been changed)
Previous changelog: https://kehaan.me/?p=593