- Fixed some script issues with the General Store, that made it so some items like the Wire Cutters could not be brought. (Only script folder changed, info for server owners)
Category Archives: Farming Valley Lite
Farming Valley 1.0.9 & Farming Valley Lite 1.0.13 Changelog
- Updated KehaanModpackPaintingsRP_1.10.2_v1.0.1
Farming Valley 1.0.8 & Farming Valley Lite 1.0.12 Changelog
It should apply them automatic, but you may need to enable the resourcepacks again if you are updating.
* Fixed a issue with the RP saying it is not working (Even though it did)
This adds the following paintings to the game:
Farming Valley 1.0.7 & Farming Valley Lite 1.0.11 Changelog
- Changed distance between towns config from 25 to 128
Farming Valley 1.0.6 & Farming Valley Lite 1.0.10 Changelog
- Moved Bibliocraft Items from Yulif to the General Store (Both Packs)
- Moved Decocraft Items from Yulif to the General Store (Only Farming Valley, as mod is not in Lite)
- Moved ArchitectureCraft Items from Yulif to the General Store (Only Farming Valley, as mod is not in Lite)
Farming Valley 1.0.5 & Farming Valley Lite 1.0.9 Changelog
Making some changes to serverfiles
- Fixing a security vulnerability in Minecraft.
Farming Valley – 1.0.4 / Lite – 1.0.8 Changelog
- Decreased the distance between towns to 25 blocks. So now you can place your towns closer to eachother. And also if you want to place a building another place (If the previous one was destroyed), that should be possible a lot easier.
- Removed the make a canteen text in the guide book, as that mod is not part of this pack anymore.
Farming Valley – 1.0.3 / Lite – 1.0.7 Changelog
- Downgrades to chiselsandbits-12.16
- Minor fix for invalid recipe combinations involving BitSaw.
- Rework item model sizes and orientations, thanks to Phylogeny.
- This update fixes some text in the main menu.
How To Update A Modpack on CurseForge App
As i have got some messages, with questions on how to update my minecraft modpacks on Curseforge, like Pokehaan Craft, Farming Valley etc, i decided to make a small guide.
1: Go to the “My Modpacks” section on Curseforge app.
2: Hover the mouse over the modpack and click on the small “arrow” next to “Play”. This should update the pack automatic.
3: Else it will open this: Now click on the small arrow at the “Select Modpack Version”
4: You should now see all the different versions to the modpack. Now click on the newest one which is the top one, and click “Continue”.
5: The launcher will now begin downloading the newst version, once done you can click play.
How To Download And Install Farming Valley + Lite on CurseForge Launcher
In this video, i show you how to download and install “Farming Valley” and “Farming Valley – Lite”. I already have made one a while back, but that was when the pack was on the Twitch Launcher. Now that it is on CurseForge Launcher, i decided to make a new one. Hopefully it helps some of you
CurseForge Launcher download link: https://curseforge.overwolf.com/ Java 64 bit: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (Select “Windows Offline (64-bit)” if using Windows.
Farming Valley – Lite – 1.0.5 Changelog
Just a small update to the pack, that fixes some bugs with the checklist most (The book with task).
- The book now remember which page you closed it at
- Also fixed some bugs with the table
- Other bug fixes
Farming Valley – Lite – 1.0.4 Changelog
This update removes the SimpleAchivement mod (The one that gives you the book with challenges) BUT it adds Checklist mod. Don’t worry, all your completed task, will transfer over automatic. Checklist mod just let me do a lot of other things, like adding new challenges to it, without the user having to use a command to see them. It also adds new music disc, with new music from Stardew Valley.
- Added 5 new music disc with new music from Stardew Valley. These can be brought at Tomas in the Church
- Changed the name of all the music disc, so they now tells you what is the name of the song they are playing.
- Changed simpleachievement shop items to checklist shopitems, as Simpleachivement mod was removed.
- You can now buy the Task Table (From Checklist mod) at Cloe in the Townhall
- Added new checklist task (Optional ones to support follow me on socialmedia)
Updated the “Kehaan Farming Valley Resourcepack”