- Fixed some values in Pixelmon, to be the same of a previous update.
With these changes, you should now be able to see IV/EV numbers on servers, when looking at a Pokemon, and holding down shift.
- Removed theoneprobe-1.12-1.4.28
- Added Hwyla
- Updated PixelmonInformation-1.12.2-8.3.0-0.4.1
– Fixed crashing bug with WAILA reading NPC Trainer NBT data.
Script folder changes (Info for server owners, that manually setup servers.)
Updated Pixelmon-1.12.2-8.3.6-universal (Pokehaan and Pokehaan Lite)
New Pokémon Forms:
- Christmas Spheal
- Added new Strike Pokémon to finish the lines around the existing ones.
- Added Strike Eevee
- Added Strike Espeon
- Added Strike Gardevoir
- Added Strike Golbat
- Added Strike Kirlia
- Added Strike Leafeon
- Added Strike Ralts
- Added Strike Sneasel
- Added Strike Umbreon
- Added Strike Vaporeon
- Added Strike Vulpix
- Added Strike Yamper
- Added Strike Zubat
- Added a new Creator form (aDrive)
- Feathers will now give friendship as intended, making them functionally identical to wings.
- Battle logging; Trainers and their Pokemon will be displayed in the log before battle turns.
- The recommended Minecraft Forge is now 22.214.171.12460. We are enforcing the use of this version for clients, as it fixes an issue outlined in this Mojang blog post
/pokebattlewill now allow for additional arguments. Using 3 participants in the command can now create a double battle and using 2 participants can create a double battle if one participant is an NPC set to double battles.
- 16731 16767 Fixed a client crash with PCs, and improved the search functionality.
- 16880 Shiny Pokemon will properly display as such in the battle GUI.
- Fixed an issue causing the drowned Lugia quest to error and not award the halloween robe.
- 16858 Colo[u]rful shake can no longer be used infinitely.
- 16879 Fixed an issue preventing certain items from working on Pokemon.
- Fixed an issue with Tutors causing a battle error on the next battle after interaction.
- Fixed EV gain items not working.
- More enchantability changes for Pixelmon items. Scrolls, Orbs, the Wailmer Pail, Hidden Door, Pixelmon Paintings, the Pixelmon Camera, Pixelmon Film, and various Pixelmon Minerals are no longer enchantable via anvils and books.
- 14337 Fixed Burmy always appearing as Trash form in the Party Gui on catch.
- 16769 Misty Explosion is now Special rather than Physical.
- 16788 Pokeballs no longer attempt to capture every Pokémon in its path.
- 16808 Trader editors will now properly update the NPC when using the randomize/switch buttons.
- 16852 Fixed Pokémon from Poké Gifts being all considered the same Pokémon.
- Removed the ability to give a Pokémon Max Moves via
- 16850 Yawm will no longer bypass the sleep clause in battle.
- 16887 Burmy will no longer cause an error at the end of battle.
- 16878 Minior’s Substitute will now work as intended while in Meteor form.
- 13557 Fixed Wish failing to pass to the next Pokémon if the user fainted during the 1st turn of Wish, when it should only fail if the Wish receiver faints during the 2nd turn of Wish.
- 14291 Fixed Mega Evolve & Dynamax happening before a player switches Pokémon.
- 14471 15379 Fixed Pokémon getting stuck in their MultiTurn status (i.e. Pokémon using Dig, Fly, Dive, etc. would become permanently invulnerable but unable to attack).
- 15129 Fixed Perish Song setting a Pokémon’s health to 1HP instead of knocking them out if they used False Swipe the turn the count reached 0.
- 16275 Prevent an NPE thrown when spectating a battle involving Mega-Rayquaza.
- 16428 Dragon Darts will now target multiple enemies properly.
- 16652 Crowned Zamazenta no longer loses Behemoth Bash when switched out.
- 16759 G-Max Volt Crash will no longer paralyze allies.
- 16766 Terrain Pulse will now change typing and double its power for grounded Pokémon.
- 16771 Max Geyser and Max Flare can no longer be used under Desolate Land and Primordial Sea.
- 16807 Fixed an issue where Galarian Slowbro could use the Mega Evolve move skill.
- 16809 Fixed multiple Pokémon on the same team being able to use a Z-Move during the same turn in double/triple battles if they were all holding a Z-Crystal.
- 16813 Fixed a battle crash involving Aurora Veil and Hail/Snow.
- 16840 Fixed a battle issue when attempting to, without an attack, Sleep/Paralyze an already Sleeping/Paralyzed Pokémon.
- Fixed a battle issue related to spore.
- Fixed a battle issue caused by Advanced AI using a move that did not exist.
- Fixed Leech Seed trying to give health to a Pokémon in a different position.
- Illusion will now properly display its disguise Pokémon’s shiny icon.
- Illusion will now show shiny particles if a non-shiny Pokémon transforms into a shiny Pokémon, and vice versa.
- Necrozma will no longer force itself to Dynamax in a Raid battle via Ultra Burst.
- Fixed Emergency Exit activating below half HP in instances where the total possible damage from a move would be more than half the user’s max HP.
- Emergency Exit no longer works if the Pokémon faints.
- Fixed a battle issue caused by NPCs with no name.
- Fixed a battle issue when Magic Coat does not assign a user attack.
- Fixed a battle issue when stats are modified under certain conditions.
Updated CraftTweaker2-1.12-126.96.36.1993 (Pokehaan and Pokehaan Lite)
Updated Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f188.8.131.5259-v1.18.0 (Pokehaan only)
Fixed Drain + LifeStrike charms combo.
Updated Forge to 184.108.40.20660
- Fixing a security vulnerability in Minecraft.
Real full changelog here:Continue reading
Just a update to hopefully fix some bugs.
Updated CraftTweaker2-1.12-220.127.116.113.jar (Pokehaan and Pokehaan Lite)
Updated modtweaker-18.104.22.168.jar (Pokehaan only)
Updated Pixelmon-1.12.2-8.3.1-universal.jar (Pokehaan and Pokehaan Lite)
Changelog below (Click continue reading if looking at the changelog from frontpage of my website):
- Fixed a issue with crafting the angel ring. You should now be able to craft the chisel that is needed for it.
- Also added a tooltip to the Chisel, that tells you to click on the Ultimate Crafting icon on the top, to see how it is crafted.
(Info for server owners, just the script folder changed)
This update, updates all the mods that have had new updates. This also includes a large update to Pixelmon, that includes new Gigantamax forms, new forms, new items, new structures, new music, new attack animations and lots of bug fixes and changes.
- Bug fixes
- VERY large update. So full changelog can be found here: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/pixelmon/files/3469784
- Feed Bag now properly working for all pets (credit: GreenMelonX, Clebb1, deemah350) – 1.15 & 1.16 only
- Wolf Pet Alarm no longer crashes when you have other tamed wolves nearby (credit: Coraline77447)
- Silverfish Pet now works reliably (credit: wiarrri)
- Portal Pet no longer occasionally teleports you to the Nether roof (credit: Adm1n04)
- Removed broken tag error on startup (credit: WenXin20)
- Fixed issue where Illuminati Pet altered recipe results after spawning the item, reducing recipe output stacks to 1 regardless of original recipe (credit: Galvan2003)
The Nether Portal Pet now remembers the exact location you teleport to and from, ensuring you will return to the same spot.
- Chicken Pet speed can now be modified via the config
Fixed issue with Living Anvil Pet and Living Bed causing crash when spawned near Ice and Fire mobs (credit: Reginald-Halifrax)
- Added minor network optimization.
- Added config option to change deflater compression strength.
- Fixed model bug with client.smallModelConditions.
-Fixed keybinding conflict with immersive engineering.
-Added config option for default crafting injector single item mode.
-Fixed minor rendering bug with energy core particles.
- Added Nature Information to WAILA and The One Probe, with option to show/hide.
This is just a very small update. A bigger update should hopefully be out soon to these packs.
- Fixing some text in the main menu.
I just want to say, thank you very much for over 500.000 downloads of “Pokehaan Craft” on CurseForge Launcher, wow!
If you need help in how to download/install the modpack, then you can follow this guide:
- Added clickable links in the checklist book
- Added a new task in the checklist book
- Pokestops should now spawn a lot better (So easier to find)
- Fixed a issue, where when you used the KehaanPet, it would stop you from crafting the item you had got from it.
- Change world generation
- Added Brewing Recipes to JEI.
- Fixed recipe being deleted after getting an item
- Fixed bugs
As i have got some messages, with questions on how to update my minecraft modpacks on Curseforge, like Pokehaan Craft, Farming Valley etc, i decided to make a small guide.
1: Go to the “My Modpacks” section on Curseforge app.
2: Hover the mouse over the modpack and click on the small “arrow” next to “Play”. This should update the pack automatic.
3: Else it will open this: Now click on the small arrow at the “Select Modpack Version”
4: You should now see all the different versions to the modpack. Now click on the newest one which is the top one, and click “Continue”.
5: The launcher will now begin downloading the newst version, once done you can click play.
This update adds a new egg, changes pokestop loot. Updates Pixelmon which adds lots of new pokemons, fixes, new battle interface and much much more.
- Removed TM/TR’s from the Pokestops. But added some new loot to them.
- Made a space, so eggs is now “10 km” instead of “10KM” etc and also added “egg” to it. So now it is “10 km egg” etc Also removed the “special” og “Ultra beast” etc text to the egg. So it is more of a surprise.
- The 10 km Special egg, is now a 15 km one.
- Added a new 25 km egg, which adds the new pokemons that was added in 8.2.0 to Pixelmon.
- Pokestops now drops many of the different berries. Before it was only some of them. This atleast make a option to get some extra berries, for when you wan’t to create some of the endgame stuff. This is also more the same of what “Pokemon Go” does, with their pokestops.
- You can now craft Aluminum essence into Aluminum ingots (From Pixelmon) you can still craft it into the one from Thermal Expansion if you want to do so too.
Changelog of the mod updates:Continue reading
In this video, i show you how to download and install my newest minecraft modpack “Pokehaan Craft”. I tryed making the video a little more in the roleplay style, i hope you like it.
- Bug fixes
- The book now remember which page you closed it at
- Also fixed some bugs with the table
- Other bug fixes
- Upgraded from ForgeGradle 2.3 to ForgeGradle 3.x
- Updated Forge base and mappings
- Backported 1.0.3 from 1.14.4 which in itself is a backport of 1.0.3 from 1.15.2 which is a backport of 1.0.3 from 1.16.x. So many backports!
- Lots of bug fixes. Full changelog at: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/crafttweaker/files/3202907
- Fixed Illuminati Pet timer (once again), so that it works properly across dimensions or when changing world time (credit: JT122506)
- Petrifier now works on Mooshroom (credit: skwii69)
- Reduced overall damage boost from Cloud Pet
- Fixed bug where certain sounds like Dubstep and PacMan were heard server wide (credit: Futi63)
- Fixed issue where Cloud Pet was causing flight to disable when held in regular inventory (credit: JT122506)
- Fixed update prompt to alert correct text with with correct version
- Fixed conflict with Ice and Fire’s Wyrmroost Butterfly Leviathan and Cloud pet lightning (credit: Jacboy567)
- Added support for using more modded blocks in the variants.json file, including Quark.
- Move config settings for minY & maxY from main config file to variants.json file. Each variant can now have its own unique minY/maxY.
- Added Amethyst and Onyx Gems and Ores.
- Added new Adornments.
- Added recipes to create Adornments.
- Added Crystal Skull Chest recipe.
- Fixed Cyrstal Skull Chest not generating.
- Added Wither Chest Registry to help prevent trees generating too close together.
- Updated Chinese language file.
- Fixed apple loot entry pointing to bread in common loot table.
I made a video on how to download and install the modpack, which can be found here:
CurseForge Launcher download link: https://curseforge.overwolf.com/
Java 64 bit: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (Select “Windows Offline (64-bit)” if using Windows.
In this video, i show you how to download and install my newest minecraft modpack “Pokehaan Craft”. I tryed making the video a little more in the roleplay style, i hope you like it. Be sure to follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/KehaanDK as i am mostly active there. I am currently working on multiple new minecraft modpacks.
My Social Media:
Intro and outro song: Desmeon – Back From The Dead [NCS Release]
This update adds a new “pixelmon Chisel” that works without being opped. So i have fixed the chisel recipe to give the new one. And also made one that if you already have the “old” one, you can shapeless recipe into the new one.
I have also disabled the Illuminati Pet, as we have added a “Kehaan Pet”. If you have the illuminati pet you can change it into the new one with a shapeless recipe that have been added too. The illuminati was too cheap to use, so with this new mod i am able to make the food a little more expensive. The illuminati pet also had a cooldown bug sometimes, which this new pet should hopefully not have.
- Added a challenge to craft the new “Kehaan Pet”
- Removed the mod “InitialInventory-3.0.0” as the checklist mod now spawns the book automatic on first join.
- Fixed Epic loot table to pull from the correct pools.
- Added a chisel that works without op
- Deprecated ~.gottschcore.loot.*, ~.gottschcore.loot.conditions.*, ~.gottschcore.loot.functions.*
- Added ILootTableMaster, LootTableMaster2, LootTableShell, LootPoolShell.
- LootTable management uses the vanilla minecraft classes along with customizable loot table files in ~/config and ~/world/data.
- This allows easy loot injection via mods, and is compatible with all custom loot tables, functions and conditions registered with vanilla.
- Fixed multiple “ghost chunkloading” bugs across the 1.12.2 codebase, particularly involving Biomes o’ Plenty grass, but also vanilla farmland and modded fluids.
- Minor code cleanup.
- Bug fixing
As some of you know, i am from denmark. A friend is currently making some videos of my modpack “Pokehaan Craft”. You can check out his first video here. He is recording with his girlfriend:
Please note their videos is danish / Dansk. I am not a part of this besides helping them behind the scenes, but wanted to share it on my blog 🙂
- Added a Healer item, which lets you heal all your Pokemons with a simple right click, while holding it in your hands.
- Added a new recipe for the “Cow In a Jar” from Cooking For Blockheads.
- Re-enabled sound again for new installs of the pack, ups.