Updated Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f188.8.131.5259-v2.1.1 (Not in Lite)
Just a smaller update to the pack, updating some of the mods 🙂
I am currently doing a lot of work on “Pokehaan Craft 2”, which is another pack i am working on besides the one i am teasing 🙂 Sooooo 2 new packs is currently in active development.
Buuuut i am also working on others…
Soul Sand = Life
Updated CraftTweaker2-1.12-184.108.40.2068 (The only mod updated in Lite)
- Added refinedstorageaddons-0.4.5
- Added 1 new challenge in the checklist book
You can now make a wireless refined storage item, so you can access your refined storage system far away.
You can now create and collect TCG cards.
- Added a new challenge in the checklist, to create random booster tcg card packs
- Added a challenge in the checklist book, to create a card binder
- Basculegion (Male and female)
New Pokémon Forms:
- TCG has been added. Checkout the wiki here
- Five new creative tabs. There is one for Cards, Packs(boosters), Decks(pre-made decks), and Cosmetics (Coins and card backs currently)
- Added new card backs!
- Coin is now rendered on the battlefield
- The BattleBox now has three sizes instead of one, small, medium, and large. Play on any size field you like! These have no recipe by default to allow servers to implement them how they wish.
- Removed chat, leaderboard and such from rendering when in battle
- Added cosmetic cards
- Card compendium updated with further sets
- New Anniversary hood! Happy 10 years!
Updated Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f220.127.116.1159-v2.0.1 (Not in Lite pack)
- Fixed the no loot from wishing wells bug.
Updated GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f18.104.22.16859-v1.15.0 (Not in Lite pack)
Updated Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f22.214.171.12459-v1.18.1 (Not part of Lite version)
- Fixed Rewards spawn timeframe check (ie Ring of the Moon).
- Renamed config property for enabling rewards spawn.
- Networking system reworked and updated thanks to Exopteron on GitHub.
- Potential exploit has been fixed with the updated networking system
- Sound for the desk bell on a server has been fixed
- Sound for the display case on a server has been fixed
- Added Growth value to Waila/Hywla and TOP information along with config settings.
New Pokémon Forms:
- Hisuian Growlithe
- Hisuian Braviary
Updated Pokémon Models:
- Wynaut updated to SMD
- Stantler updated to SMD
- Girafarig updated to SMD
- Sealeo updated to SMD
- Walrein updated to SMD
- Tropius updated to SMD
- Sewaddle updated to SMD
- Swadloon updated to SMD
- Leavanny updated to SMD
- Cottonee updated to SMD
- Whimsicott updated to SMD
- Crustle updated to SMD
- Solosis updated to SMD
- Duosion updated to SMD
- Reuniclus updated to SMD
- Golett updated to SMD
- Golurk updated to SMD
- Munchlax updated
- Added lang for Colorful Shake usage.
- Battle logs now show version number and targeting info, along with abilities and attacks in a cleaner format.
- The battle GUI now lists all Pokémon that earn exp.
- Fixes Transfer tutors using moves from the Tutors move pool.
- Fixed EV Juices not yielding correct stat values.
- Ore Sense external move performance fixes.
- Fixed badges disappearing if you tried removing them from a badge case while your inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue with Guardian deities pokemon having a typo in the tier set files.
- Fix flying models for Pidgey, Pidgeotto’s pink forms.
- Fixed being able to throw pokeballs at bosses/NPC pokemon with the “Use last item” button.
- Fixed a json formatting issue in icegymbaseeses.
- Fix the Meteorite item not cycling Deoxys to speed form.
- Fixed Mothim using the wrong model.
- Fixed an issue where some Pokémon after evolving had a missing texture issue.
- Fixed developers not being able to give out developer ribbons.
- Fixed Mimikyu’s Spirit form being unable to spawn.
- Fixed Figy, Wiki, Mago, Aguav, and Iapapa berries having the wrong amount of HP restore in the tooltip.
- 16140 Fixed Berserk not activating if the Pokemon was hit by a move that dealt direct damage (e.g. Nightshade, Submission, Super Fang).
- 16920 Fixed a bug where you were able to switch both your Pokémon in a double battle to the same Pokémon.
- 15122 Gorilla Tactics no longer activates while the user is Dynamaxed.
- 16890 Zacian no longer loses Behemoth Blade if switched out and back into battle.
- 16960 Block and Mean Look will no longer remain in effect when their user is not on the field.
- 16954 Fixed Sparkling Aria not affecting all adjacent targets at once.
- 14831 Fixed Sheer Force not removing the secondary effects of 12 different moves.
- 14170 Parental Bond will now activate the Drain effect twice for moves (e.g. Drain Punch).
- 14792 Seismic Toss will now correctly interact with Parental Bond to do double damage.
- 14539 Fixed Clangorous Soulblaze giving a +2 boost to all stats in double battles instead of a +1 boost to all stats.
- 16985 Fixed status moves applying the turn Substitute breaks.
- 16789 Dynamaxed Pokemon can no longer be flinched.
- 16999 Fixed Status Effects not applying upon contact (e.g. via Static or Flame Body).
- 15534 Fixed the Z-Power of Z-Geomancy so it only occurs on the first turn instead of both turns.
- 15236 Fix Foul Play and Body Press not using the user’s attack modifiers.
- 15871 Changes Power Construct to give correct amount of HP to Complete form Zygarde.
- 15197 Fixes Life Orb activating multiple times for Dragon Darts and Triple Axel.
- 15735 Fixes Libero displaying the wrong type when activating.
- 16984 Fixed Disable working on Struggle.
- Added battle text for Laser Focus and for Z Moves raising the critical hit ratio.
- Fixed Mirror Armor reflecting stats twice.
- The attack category of Coaching is now Status instead of Special
This update adds one new mod, adds some new task and updates a mod. Full changelog below.
- Added Cooking For Blockheads
– A good mod to handle all the different food in the pack.
- Updated SoulSandLife
– You can now make edible soul sand.
– You can now tame the soul sand mob, to get it as a companion.
- Removed a bookmark ini file.
- Added a new soul sand mob task to the checklist book. This one ask you to tame the Soul Sand monster
- Fixed recipe conflicts with Thermal Hammers (Iron, Diamond, Gold) and some Pixelmon Hammers. Thanks @DanniKitteh for the info.
- Added a “Support ModPack Creator” part to the checklist book.
- Added a Cooking for blockheads task to the checklist book
Small update to Pokemon Craft. This update, updates Pixelmon Go (The pokestop and egg hatching mod) to fix a issue where eggs, could not be hatched.
Full changelog can be found here:
Small update to Pokemon Craft. All that is changed, is that the mod Crop Dusting have been removed. Mainly because of server issues.
The pack Pokemon Craft, have just been released on ATLauncher.