In this video, i show you how to download and install my newest minecraft modpack “Pokehaan Craft”. I tryed making the video a little more in the roleplay style, i hope you like it.
- Bug fixes
- The book now remember which page you closed it at
- Also fixed some bugs with the table
- Other bug fixes
- Upgraded from ForgeGradle 2.3 to ForgeGradle 3.x
- Updated Forge base and mappings
- Backported 1.0.3 from 1.14.4 which in itself is a backport of 1.0.3 from 1.15.2 which is a backport of 1.0.3 from 1.16.x. So many backports!
- Lots of bug fixes. Full changelog at: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/crafttweaker/files/3202907
- Fixed Illuminati Pet timer (once again), so that it works properly across dimensions or when changing world time (credit: JT122506)
- Petrifier now works on Mooshroom (credit: skwii69)
- Reduced overall damage boost from Cloud Pet
- Fixed bug where certain sounds like Dubstep and PacMan were heard server wide (credit: Futi63)
- Fixed issue where Cloud Pet was causing flight to disable when held in regular inventory (credit: JT122506)
- Fixed update prompt to alert correct text with with correct version
- Fixed conflict with Ice and Fire’s Wyrmroost Butterfly Leviathan and Cloud pet lightning (credit: Jacboy567)
Pokehaan Craft – Lite (Pokéhaan Craft – Lite) (MC 1.12.2) – by Kehaan
This version of “Pokehaan Craft” is a light version, of the normal version. This one have less mods in it, which should make it run on older computers, much better than the normal version of the pack.
I recommend that you first try and run the normal pack, and if it is too laggy for you, then you can try this one. This pack should run fine with as low as 2gb ram, but as always 4gb ram as minimum is recommended.
The description from the normal version of the pack, also fits this one:
This modpack is centered around the game Pokemon and the mobilegame Pokemon Go. In this modpack, using the mod Pixelmon, you will also be able to find Pokestops, just like in Pokemon Go.
This pack is a updated version of “Pokemon Craft” which Crainer and SSundee played. However i had to remove it a while back. But now it is back, with a new name and lots of new content. There is multiple tech mods in this pack, but also a book with challenges for you to complete. This pack is using the newest version of Pixelmon. Can you catch all the Pokémons?
The pack is using “Pixelmon Reforged” check out their site at: https://reforged.gg/
If you record/stream this pack, please leave a link back to this page and or my twitter.