Farming Valley 0.9.3 released
A new update is out to Farming Valley. This update removes the “LUL” you died sound, while adding some more Stardew Valley sounds to the game. Now there is a stardew valley sound when you wake up, and also when you level up, just like in the real game. There is also a new mod to play around with, and some new trades. I also made it so many of the music disc now plays Stardew Valley music.
If using a old world use the command
/flushAchievements to get the new achivements, that this update also added.
- Yulif now sells a 1 million coin too, that is used for trading on servers.
- Made some more items hidden in JEI as they was not being used. Dont worry, mods have not been removed, but many creative like items, and items that was in WIP and not working, i have hidden to make JEI cleaner.
- The version numbering of the modpack color have now been changed from red to white, to be better able to see it.
- Some Minecraft Music discs now plays Stardew Valley Music.
- Tomas at the church now sells Minecraft music disc that plays Stardew Valley Music.
- A chicken sound now plays when you wake up, just like in Stardew Valley.
- Removed the “LOL you died” sound.
- Added 7 new achievements. (Use /flushAchievements to get the new ones, if using a old world)
- You can now buy the “PopularMMOS & SuperGirlyGamer” transportation at Johan.
- InventoryPets shop have been moved from Candice at the Animal Ranch to Ashlee at the Poultry Farm.
- Farm Blocks have been moved from Ashlee at the Poultry Farm to Jim at the Animal Ranch.
- Candice now runs a small Animal Shelter, with dogs and sell some toys to them, from the DoggyTalents mod.
Added Sound Events-1.10.2-1.0.2
- A chicken sound now plays when you wake up, after sleeping in a bed. Just like in Stardew Valley.
- I dont think i have seen any use the armor from the wolfs. So i decided to remove the mod, and instead adding DoggyTalents that have more feeatures.
- Removed Audiodeath as i felt like the “LOL you died” sound, when a player died was not fitting the Stardew Valley feeling.