- Removed Minoshroom randomness drop, as it could cause massive lag in mob farms.
- Bug fixes
– Mob spawnrates have been nerfed and also been made adjustable in the Aether config for modpack developers and any players who have issues with the spawnrates.
– Fixed some bugs with main menu text displaying weirdly with unicode fonts.
– Added Language button to the Aether Main Menu.
– Made all texts in the Aether translatable, assuming none were missed.
– Added partial Swedish language support.
– Added partial Polish language support.
– Updated translation credits.
– Tweaked mob spawnrates.
– Tweaked ore spawnrates
– Reworked Swet AI entirely.
– The Sun Spirit boss fight is a bit easier, with him now using multiple hitboxes similar to the Ender Dragon to make him easier to hit. Ice Crystals he spawns in the fight also no longer move vertically, so they’ll always move horizontally when being hit towards him.
– Phoenix Armor now degrades slower when in water or rain, to make that downside less punishing.
– Inebriation no longer damages armor.
– Inebriation code is now more solid and should no longer crash.
– The Accessory Menu can now be opened by default with “I”, this can be adjusted in Minecraft’s Controls settings. This offers a secondary way of accessing the menu in case another mod’s custom survival inventory prevents the Accessory Button from appearing.
– Added Reskillable compatibility to the Accessory Menu; if an item is added that the player does not have the requirements to use, it’ll be kicked out of its accessory slot.
– Accessories now have play equip sounds when equipped.
– Accessories now update properly during login.
– Fixed issues with the Accessory button’s offset relative to the Recipe Book sidebar.
– Fixed an issue with the Player’s health frequently duplicating from certain events after using Life Shards with other mods.
– Tweaked Aether Portal Frame item texture to be more accurate.
– Added better fluid handling for activating the Aether Portal, which should fix incompatibilities with modded buckets.
– Lowered cloud height to -5.
– Added config seasonal_christmas which makes Holiday Trees automatically generate during December and January. This is on by default, unlike christmas_time which generates them no matter what and is off by default.
– The OreDictionary entry “canHarvestAetherAmber” allows items to harvest Golden Amber from Golden Oak Trees. In the next Aether II update, certain Aether II tools will have this added to them, allowing them to harvest Aether I Golden Amber, however this is not yet implemented.
– Tinker’s Construct pickaxes now work properly on Sliders.
– Wearing an enchanted Elytra no longer makes the Crafting Guide button render as enchanted.
– Adjusted Aerbunny position during Elytra gliding.
– Fixed an issue with Parachute renders not following Elytra.
– Probably fixed a crash issue with the Aether’s containers.
– All Aether Portal sounds are now properly editable by Resource Packs.
– Floating Blocks now properly drop as an item when reaching the world height limit.
– Arrows now despawn after awhile when bouncing on Blue Aerclouds; before, they didn’t ever despawn.
– Quicksoil Glass no longer makes blocks render darker below it when against the ground.
– Backslashes are no longer used in the file paths of the generated Old Aether Textures resource pack, fixing an issue with it not generating on Mac.
– Added a new config in config/aether_dimensions which allows for registering new biomes to the Aether dimension. This is primarily intended for modpack developers, there are details on how to use it that are commented inside the folder’s generated config file.
– Right clicking the Cloud Staff while Cloud Minions are spawned can be used to despawn them if wanted. However, it should be noted that doing this and respawning them a lot will degrade the Cloud Staff’s durability quickly.
– Reduced spawning requirements for the Valkyrie Queen, this might fix the issue where they sometimes don’t spawn in the Silver Dungeon.
* Backport: Subcategories are now listed on the right side when there are no pages in the current category
* Backport: Fix >4 subcategories overlapping on the left side
* Force sending some advancements that Triumph prevents from being synced
- Upgraded from ForgeGradle 2.3 to ForgeGradle 3.x
- Updated Forge base and mappings
- Backported 1.0.3 from 1.14.4 which in itself is a backport of 1.0.3 from 1.15.2 which is a backport of 1.0.3 from 1.16.x. So many backports!
- Fixed Illuminati Pet timer (once again), so that it works properly across dimensions or when changing world time (credit: JT122506)
- Petrifier now works on Mooshroom (credit: skwii69)
- Reduced overall damage boost from Cloud Pet
- Fixed bug where certain sounds like Dubstep and PacMan were heard server wide (credit: Futi63)
- Fixed issue where Cloud Pet was causing flight to disable when held in regular inventory (credit: JT122506)
- Fixed update prompt to alert correct text with with correct version
- Fixed conflict with Ice and Fire’s Wyrmroost Butterfly Leviathan and Cloud pet lightning (credit: Jacboy567)
- Fixed multiple “ghost chunkloading” bugs across the 1.12.2 codebase, particularly involving Biomes o’ Plenty grass, but also vanilla farmland and modded fluids.
- Minor code cleanup.
- Fixed config value being lazy-loaded, which runs into an error when joining a server
- Lots of bug fixes. Full changelog at: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/crafttweaker/files/3202907
– texture compression (by Darkhax)
– fix the perk mastery of tablets (should work better to keep the “use left”)
– fix the order of player saves (.latest) for the command recovery
– anvil recipes for white decorative graves in JEI
– new item Grave Plate being the new way to engrave the tombs with anvil (decorative graves are no more engravable in anvil)
– config to allow to switch grave plate already set on decorative graves
– only skulls can be used to create decorative graves
– flatten the curve of knowledge level (the new points wil be directly available)
– always prevent to disenchant Tetra modular items
– good alignment players can pray on villager (and minecolonies citizens) to protect them from a future death
– client config to hide the shield particles on protected villagers
– config to set the points earned by protecting a villager
– sub command for tbknowledge to reset the ankh cooldown
– config to limit to use magic siphon on players
– better chinese translations (courtesy of Aikini)
– compat with Better Portals (teleportation)
– help in compatibility with others mods to not break graves
– client config to let players choose if they want a grave on death
– client config to allow to activate graves by sneaking
– adapt the spawn placement logic
– client config to define grave spawn logic (nearest/safer/normal, default: normal)
– config to keep effects on return end conquered (default: true)
– dying in the End at a not ideal place will set the grave at the dragon spawn
– grave plate infos in compendium