A update to Fire In The Pipe 2 have just been released.
This update fixes some recipe and quest issues.
(Info for server owners: config, mods and script folder have been changed)
Full changelog can be found here:
Fixed a bug with the powderbarrels not working in a implosion compressor. Thank you https://twitter.com/k0jul
- Fix sending way too many saturation/exhaustion sync packets on multiplayer servers
- Add exhaustion.sync.threshold config option to control the frequency of exhaustion sync packets
- Sync difficulty to each player on login (instead of only on server startup)
- Improve startup time by ~67% (thanks @asiekierka [squeek502/ASMHelper#13])
- Added Lightning Rod! Quickly looses power from its internal storage. For best efficiency, get out the EU asap. It has lots of Amp for that.
- Bugfixes and rebalancings for circuit changes.
- Fixed Cleanroom bugs.
- Opening Cleanroom door now lowers cleanness.
- Fix Exception for Oildrilling.
- Fix Low Grav(Spacestation) production for crystal cpus.
- Multiple fixes for Modular Armor.(Still more to go, also need bugreports for them)
- Recipes in NEI now get sorted.
- Fix for chances of customoreveins.
- Fix nether stonegeneration.
- Fix one missed casing recipe.
- Fix multple spellings.
- Fix for incorrect oregen in nether if Biomes O Plenty is installed.
- Fix Assemblyline multiblock check.
- Fix Overclocking of high amp machines in processing array.
- Fix rare fusion reactor bug.
- Prevent stacking of empty batteries in battery buffer.
- Fix ItemDetector Cover not detecting the first slot.
- Add config für Teleporter energyusage.
- Reducte Plascrete Mininglevels and hardness.
- Allow teleportation to galacticraft dimension.
- Fix powerbarrel bugs.
- Fix GT crashing without NEI installed.
- Fix EBF working without Mufflerhatch.
- Add config to disable crops needing blocks below.
- Changed Achievements to fit new circuits.
- Circuit Changes:
- All Circuits got revised: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z8IcI553bSPDB-dSrE1knsHiYiekcdO8JBrmaiZklZU/edit#gid=0
- Add Cleanroom multiblock.
- Change silicon processing.
- Add new circuit components.
- Add new LuV+ circuits.
- Many recipe rebalancings.
- For example: Steam hammer now 3:2 for Ingot->Plate processing.
- Multiblock building blocks halved in costs.
- Some destillation tower recipes speed up.
- Split Oil and Pollution calculation by dimension(by maixgame).
- Add config for Oil drilling in different Dimensions (by maixgame).
- New Fluid Filter modes (by DEMOOH).
- Mix client side memory overflow issue.
- Change IC2 NEI recipes into GT NEI recipes.
- Add advanced seismic prospector (by KpoxaPy)
- &many more smaller bugfixes.
- Multiple Unreleased bug fixes
- [1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2] After many spirited debates with a few MC players, the April Fool Grief Pranks (drops, armor switch) are now turned off by default. You can re-enable these pranks through the config (Enable April Fool Grief Pranks = True).
- [1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2] Updated World Generation to fix error with cascading worldgen (credit: Boodaflow, thanks: Mezz)
- [1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2] Dungeon Generation now compatible with Biome Dictionary, fixes compat with Biomes of Plenty, ATG, etc. (credit: malwilson)
- [1.7.10] House Pet can now return you to your spawn point from any dimension (credit: Jon Bams) – already in 1.10.2 and 1.11.2
- [1.7.10] Harvest Speed now normal when using Cloud or Squid Pets – already in 1.10.2 and 1.11.2
- [All] House Pet no longer sends you underground if your SpawnPoint is not set
- [All] Illuminati Pet cooldown now working properly if extended past 2.5 minutes. Can now be extended up to 10 minutes. (credit: Jo-Mamma75 / FoolCraft team)
- [All] April Fool Pet no longer performs the ‘drop’ or ‘replace armor’ prank if mob griefing gamerule is set to false (credit: ariosos)
- [All] Armor and items repaired by Living Anvil should now keep their repairs after being thrown from inventory
- [1.7.10] Bed Pet now adds hours to total World Time when sleeping to get to the next day instead of resetting total World Time back to zero (credit: al132) – already in 1.10.2 and 1.11.2
- [1.7.10] Banana Pet can no longer be duped by throwing against a nearby wall (credit: bowlingboom0)
- Bugfix: Web Map needed updated API key to continue functioning
- Minor bugfixes.
- No surface ponds in Mesa Bryce.
- RTG tree log blocks can now grow into water.
- Fixed BOP Outback not being decorated on vanilla grass.
- Fixed bug related to RTG tree replacing non-air blocks.
- Fixed enableUBCBoulders config using wrong default value.
- Better ground checking for swamp willows.
- Trees no longer generate on sand by default. NEW!
- Added config options to disable lush river bank surfaces and decorations.
- Added plateau block config options.
- Added configurable cliff blocks.
- Added allowBarkCoveredLogs config option.
- Added enableWorldTypeNotificationScreen config option.
- Various minor config tweaks to match config from 1.10.2.
- Better comments for some biome configs.
- Backported RTG tree system from 1.10.2.
- Backported sapling growth logic from 1.10.2.
- Various tweaks and enhancements.
- Fixed collision boxes of naquadah ore and naquaday alloy block.
- Added Framed Drawers
- Added Framing Table
- Added ja_JP translation (thanks vorfee)
- Fixed custom drawers dropping as regular drawers.
- Fixed various rendering problems with custom drawers.
- Fix permanent render crash when framing drawers with blocks that don’t return valid icons.
- Fixed crash when removing a drawer from a controller network while other systems are using it.
- Fixed framing table allowing players to dupe raw drawers.
- Fixed framing table refusing to craft in some cases.
- Fixed status upgrade crashing client when placed on framed drawers.
- Performance improvement in controller interactions with some mods.
- Minor rendering adjustments.
- Fixed voiding regression for AE2, LP
- Updated zh_CN translation (thanks XieEDeHeiShou)
- Fixed framing table drawer dupe / material over-consumption
- Fixed framed drawers not stacking if crafted from different material “stack sizes”
- Fixed tape not rendering on framed drawers
- Fixed CoFH-locked drawers crashing clients
- Fixed edge cases where pack blocks could return a null icon
- Added redstone upgrades.
- Taking items from drawers will try to put them directly in your inventory first, then drop them in front of drawer.
- Obsidian storage upgrade gives drawers higher blast resistance.
- Enforce strict oredict checking on compacting tier lookup verification.
- Fixed generic recipes sometimes taking precedence over wood-specific recipes (thanks codewarrior0).
- Taking items from drawers will make sound again.
- Fixed item dupe bug with Applied Energistics 2.
- Creative upgrades can only be removed from drawers by creative players.
- Creative upgrades no longer drop when a drawer is broken.
- Reduce amount of block re-rendering when inserting or removing items
- Fixed redstone not updating when items moved through controller.
- Fixed empty slot not being started when existing slot for a given item is full.
- Sealed drawers can no longer be used to craft upgrade templates.
- Added NEI handler for upgrade template recipe
- Fixed controller slaves not finding same slots as controllers.
- Fixed compacting drawers sometimes not finding smaller-fraction items.
- Fixed compacting drawers render desync when first populating with items.
- Fixed possible crash when inserting/extracting from controller slave attached to AE2 storage bus.
- Fixed dupe bug with buildcraft robots
- Fix compacting drawers sometimes creating invalid material transformations.
- Fix compacting drawers mishandling certain items like snowballs.
- Fix controller range config setting not syncing correctly.
- Fix possible crash in controller if it’s asked to find a null item.
- Fix rare/random IllegalArgumentException error when filling lunch bag/box from an inventory (#118)
- Fix typo in affect.food.saturation.modifiers description (#101)
- Bump EvalEx expression parser to latest version
- Add ‘exact_count’ formula variable that ignores food groups (#106)
- Fix client crash when picking up an item while in the food journal screen (#63)
(Info for server owners: configs, mods and script folder have been changed)